Train with Dr. Rachel!
Running coaching and endurance sports training customized just for you!
- Achieve your goals
- Train on your schedule
- Run/walk according to your preferences
- Build confidence and have fun racing
- Virtual running coaching available
Running coaching can help you achieve your goals and feel great! Achieve goals and stick to training with expert support. Virtual coaching and in-person running coaching is available for endurance athletes and runners. Traditional coaching is available on a month-by-month basis to provide one-on-one support. Personalized training plan development and consultation is also offered. Contact me for more information about specific services available.
Every plan I build is completely customized for your unique needs. Coaching can help athletes of every ability level achieve goals at every phase of training. Not sure you want to hire a running coach? Check out my post about common reasons for hiring a coach.
What you’ll get:
- Personalized training advice
- A customized training schedule that’s focused on your goals
- Support to help you achieve your goals
- A system to keep you honest, motivated, and successful
- Virtual or in-person coaching and support
How it works:
- Call, tweet, email, or Facebook message for more information about coaching
- You’ll fill out a 10-minute survey and we’ll talk by phone, Skype, or FaceTime about your goals, current fitness, and your training preferences
- I’ll send you a personalized training plan, complete with tips for training designed specifically for you – no cookie cutter plans, no standard workouts
Need more information? Contact Dr. Rachel for more information and a free consultation!
Dr. Rachel is an experienced pacer and personalized, independent expert pacing for select races is also available.
Dr. Rachel is certified by the Road Runners Club of America as a Distance Running Coach, is a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance (RYT-200), and is trained in CPR and First Aid.