Loyal readers will know that I love consistency, so, in the spirit of creating routines, I have decided to begin a new tradition. Welcome to Friday Favorites. On Fridays, I will feature something that I love that makes my running life better.
Today, the weather is warm and the sun is shining, and I’ve been thinking spring. For spring and summer running, nothing beats the best tank top ever – the Lululemon Cool Racerback Tank.
Here’s what I love:
– It’s long. I love long tank tops.
– It doesn’t creep up and stays in place during downward facing dog.
– The fabric isn’t too workout-y. I would feel comfortable wearing my Cool Racerback as a normal tank top.
– It’s great for layering. The top really stays put and it is great for a wicking base layer.
– The seams are really flat, so there’s no armhole chafing.
– They launch new colors or patterns practically every week so I can always find one that is just right.
There you have it. The first ever Friday Favorite.
The rest of the outfit: Lululemon Gather and Crow crops, Experia socks