I’m writing from Van 1 in the midst of a Ragnar Relay. We are just about done with our second set of runs in Ragnar Cape Cod. A full review will come later, but here’s what I know so far:
– The difference between a “very hard” leg and a “hard” leg is indiscernible.
– I can get lost even with flashing lights identifying every turn.
– A kids’ meal burger will taste amazing for dinner but may be a source of regret later.
– It is possible to join a van with only one person you know and make fast friends with four strangers.
– Night time pictures have a cool Tron effect.
So, in sum, we are having a great time and enjoying a total adventure!